Unfortunately due to the ongoing uncertainty regarding the current coronavirus pandemic we have taken the reluctant decision to cancel this year’s event.
We feel that there is unlikely any safe way in which it can take place in its current format and with certain parts of the country being locked down again there is a high probability that we won’t be allowed to hold an event of this size in November anyway.
We know this will cause a lot of disappointment – it certainly has for us! – but for those who may have travel and accommodation bookings we feel it is only fair to come to a decision now. We held off as long as we possibly could but we had to make a call now and cancellation is the only real option available.
Meanwhile we will be ploughing ahead with preparations for our 2021 event and whilst we don’t have a set date at the moment we would invite you to join us next November at Hampden Park, if all goes well.
Please stay safe and well and thanks for your patience this year which has been difficult for us all.
Finally, stay tuned for updates in the coming months where we might have one or two surprises in store…
Julie, Mark & Paul